The Shack Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a horror themed Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by DarkBabau.
It has a darkish and gritty world with unrest and crammed with scary characters. It’s a darkish and scary, bringing you an distinctive environment that you’ve got by no means seen earlier than. Regardless of having the distinctive horror type and the texture of vanilla on this game can be very modified and totally different from different Useful resource packs. It has some work in progress and all the pieces shouldn’t be modified or improved, However it’s up to date to the current model of your Minecraft.
The Shack Resource Pack Features:
- Added Tweaking outdated texture.
- Added Terrain and gadgets.
- New Killer clowns and leshack.
- New mobs and armor.
- Improved gui and particles.
The Shack Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
The Shack Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DarkBabau | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft