The Vibrancy Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a vibrant and tropical themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about fifteen days in the past and it has develop into highly regarded since then. It would have a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was designed by Stevenheart.
This Useful resource Pack will make your Minecraft world look very brighter and exquisite. Attributable to some adjustments within the water and grass textures, It would additionally have an effect on the looks in all the cubic world. It’s a distinctive Useful resource Pack that can give you very distinctive blocks and textures on the identical time on this game. You’ll get many each season of the yr that can change as soon as in a one game day.
The Vibrancy Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Island and Sea.
- Added Water and Blocks.
- Mounted Armor and Moon.
- Modified Mobs and Animals.
- Added Solar and Sky.
- Improved Stock and Gui.
- Up to date Artwork and Terrain.
– Advertisement –
The Vibrancy Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
The Vibrancy Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: mo_shark | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft