Thermal Tinkering is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10, which is an addon for Tinkers Construct. This mod allows you to fit all the functionality of a rather large smelter, which took up quite a lot of space in one small functional block, which replaces absolutely all the functions of the old large smelter. Also with the file “config” you can change some settings of the mod, which will allow you to add some types of liquids to the blacklist, as well as an information file in which all game data is written.
Features of the Mod:
- You can update the mod settings through a special “config” file.
- Addon to Tinkers Construct.
– Advertisement –
Thermal Tinkering Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install the Tinkers Construct + Thermal Expansion
- Download Thermal Tinkering Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Thermal Tinkering Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: samboy063 | Source Page: CurseForge