Time in a Bottle is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that adds a new mechanic to the game that allows players to save their time in a bottle. The longer bottles remain unused, the more times they will be reserved. Once a time bottle is activated in a block, the time interval of such a block is greatly accelerated, leading to different results.
A prime example would be spilling bottles on the stove, subsequently the cooking speed will be greatly increased. Players can use these bottles to further facilitate gameplay. Leaving the bottle in the inventory, it will begin to collect in itself time (30 seconds, 60, 120 and up to 480)
– Advertisement –
Feature of The Mod:
- A time reservation system will appear that allows players to reserve their time in a bottle.
Time in a Bottle Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Time in a Bottle Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Time in a Bottle Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: alkyaLy | Source Page: CurseForge