Two Thousand Leagues is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that aims to speed up the rendering of the game to an insanely high level so that players can immerse themselves in the kind of incredible experience that can only be achieved with realism. The package is the epitome of flawless execution in detail and simulation at the same time. Transforming the world of Minecraft into such an immersive realm that few can emulate. Such perfection will make players get lost and probably spend another dozen hours in the wonderful world of Minecraft.
– Advertisement –
Two Thousand Leagues Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Two Thousand Leagues Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: buttonpanda | Source Link: CurseForge