Uncertainty is a Textures for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that launched itself to the group, including high-quality textures, spectacular particulars and semi-3D models to the sport. With the principle purpose of realizing unimaginable visuals within the sport, the writer tried to make the textures as popping as potential, thereby drastically rising the immersion of the sport. The anomaly tends to exceed expectations.
– Advertisement –
Uncertainty Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Uncertainty Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: MetalTxus | Source Link: CurseForge