Unnatural State is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which stands out for its fairly uncommon colour shades. The writer determined to emphasise the individuality of his textures by making them darkish and fairly unrealistic, so it turned out fairly an uncommon image within the recreation after the set up of those textures.
The builders tried to make the textures as nice, not brilliant and never greasy as attainable, they usually succeeded in that fairly nicely. By the best way, one other important change is the brand new and likewise darkish management panel and all the opposite controls. Attempt these textures, you then will not wish to bear in mind the unique ones, as a result of it is a utterly totally different notion of the sport!
– Advertisement –
Unnatural State Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Unnatural State Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: FishyMintTextures | Source Link: CurseForge