Vanilla Hammers is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which will allow the player to get a number of new tools for destroying blocks. All of them are quite effective, because the area of their destruction is 9 blocks at once. This will greatly speed up the process of extraction of valuable resources, as well as help in construction.
- Lapis Lazuli
- Hammer of the Edge
– Advertisement –
How to create?
- You need two valuable blocks, and 1 regular resource + 2 sticks.
- For example, to create a diamond hammer, you need to place 2 blocks and 1 crystal, as well as 2 sticks.
Vanilla Hammers Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install MoreVanillaLib
- Download Vanilla Hammers Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Vanilla Hammers Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Draylar1 | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: MelanX | Source Page: CurseForge