Visual Workbench is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 that improves the Minecraft workbench by showing what’s on it at all times. Normally when crafting, players will not specify what items are placed on the table. With Visual Workbench, however, players will be able to place their 3D models of items on the table one by one, thereby immersing players in the game. Once you get the hang of it, Visual Workbench will become a major addition to your gameplay as it is not only fun, but also engaging.
Feature of The Mod:
- You can now see what is on the workbench.
– Advertisement –
Visual Workbench Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install PuzzleLib
- Download Visual Workbench Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Visual Workbench Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
Author: Fuzs_ | Source Page: CurseForge