Werewolves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 that adds a new bonus system to the game, which you can only get if you let werewolves bite you. In the world of Vampirism, players find themselves in the middle of a dispute between vampires and hunters. With vampirism, the only way to survive is to embrace the power of one of the two factions, whether it’s an evil vampire, or researching and using hunter technology to kill your opponents, it’s always been an imperative. In the darkness, however, a new force of nature and beasts has emerged: the Werewolves. Everything you need to know is in the Vampirism Guide.
Features of the Mod:
- Turn into a werewolf by being bitten by one.
- New werewolf skill tree system.
- 3 types of werewolves: Human, Wild Werewolf, Werewolf Survivalist.
– Advertisement –
Werewolves Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Vampirism + Guide API
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Werewolves Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Werewolves Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source Page: CurseForge