Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really shiny, real looking and medieval themed Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began about 5 days in the past, It has gained very a lot recognition and we predict it has energy to change into a really well-known Useful resource pack. It is available in a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by Studio-Winthor.
On this Useful resource pack you should have many shiny objects and textures in that you will note many colourful mobs and creepers on this game too. It’s going to have many objects, blocks and plenty of entities, a font that you’ll by itself on this game. Each particular textures that you will note in Minecraft 1.13 are accomplished for now. It has lots of work in progress however it will likely be accomplished sooner or later updates quickly.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Brown Stained Glass and Font.
- New Mobs and Creepers.
- Added Trapped Chest and Chests.
- New Sky and Water.
- Added Summer season and WInter Climate.
- Mounted the bug within the Gold Armor.
- Added GUI and Artwork.
- Added Terrain and Particles.
- New Trendy Buildings and Homes.
Winthor Medieval Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Studio_Winthor | Source Link: CurseForge