Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is the variation of the unique Wolfhound Useful resource pack. It has a 64×64 decision on this Useful resource pack.
It options some very darkish colours and a really sinister feeling, and as many blood spalatters because it might handle. This Useful resource pack has some textures and colours which can be good for the dungeons. This Useful resource pack is for these individuals who like to create and play darkish and scary maps with a wide range of traps. By Utilizing this Useful resource pack it is possible for you to to create an exquisite Gothic map. It was designed by ThristlePack.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Up to date wool and grass textures.
- Added horses and swapped out some work.
- Added some instruments and dye.
- Mounted the clock.
- Added sugar cane and wheat.
- Up to date grass path.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: fainting_goat_ | Source Link: CurseForge