Wolfhound Heavenly is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that may make meinkraft totally different. Are you uninterested in the boring and darkish underground in caves, need actual seaside sand textures and delightful roses? This useful resource pack crammed with white stone, mild colours and tiny particulars will make the sport thrilling and heavenly on the identical time. Now the world of Minecraft will actually be paradise.
– Advertisement –
Wolfhound Heavenly Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: fainting_goat_ | Source Link: CurseForge