World War I: Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really distinctive, multiplayer and struggle themed Useful resource Pack. It was began about twenty days in the past and it has grow to be fairly fashionable till now. It is available in a regular decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource Pack.
This Useful resource Pack may have extraordinarily detailed textures with top quality of weapons and objects on this game. You’re going to get weapons, swords, rifles and plenty of different issues too. Many issues has been improved that may sound, ammo and uniforms. It was developed by SachoSenior.
World War I: Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Weapons and Sound.
- Added Uniforms and Ammo.
- Mounted Bayonet and Rodrigo AI.
- Modified Rifles and Swords.
- Modified Surroundings and Gui.
- Improved Textures and Blade.
- New Medickit and Weapons.
World War I Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
World War I Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SachoSenior| Source Link: PlanetMinecraft