Xaero’s Minimap is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which adds to the game a multifunctional map that can help you in the gameplay, do not miss such an opportunity to install. The interface itself is versatile and fits perfectly into the overall concept of the game, which allows you to easily use it, because it is intuitive.
What else is interesting?
The map itself is a regular map that is stylized in the style of Minecraft, which means that now you get the original view from above, which also consists of cubic blocks. Of course, you can set certain tags, to do this you need to select a handy button in the menu, and then you can enter them on the map. By the way, if you do not want to play unfairly, you can forbid yourself the possibility of teleportation between points, but you can also allow it, to speed up the game a little.
– Advertisement –
- Informative panel located under the map.
- Editing Mode.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: xaero96 | Source Page: CurseForge