Xaero’s World Map is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows the player to get an extremely high quality and detailed map of the world of Minecraft. The map allows the player to get accurate information about the game world. Extremely useful that the map is drawn only in those places where you have been, so you will not need to re-walk the old places to find the temple or other generation, this can be done with the map. The map opens in full-screen mode, so you will be able to see absolutely every important detail for the game. It is also worth noting that this map can also see caves, and also draws the world of Hell and the Underworld.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- Flexible map settings.
- Shows coordinates and also allows you to zoom in.
- Reflects the light of objects at night.
- M – open map
- ] – open map settings.
Xaero’s World Map Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Xaero’s World Map Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Xaero’s World Map Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: xaero96 | Source Page: CurseForge