ZeCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a comparatively totally different instrument for Minecraft. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by -DelTaz-.
This Useful resource pack has extraordinary smoothness within the game by having silky trying textures. It primarily focuses detailing the blocks and making it extra shiny and wealthy.Within the game it is going to give us very practical and extra pleasing look. Additionally, you will see many widespread textures with extra detailing then they’ve it in vanilla Minecraft. It should present out the true potential by making the gentle structured setting from a tough balky one.
ZeCraft Resource Pack Features:
- Added brewing stand and iron rod texture.
- Improved Crafting desk prime texture.
- New cobblestone and mushroom brown.
- Added Iron door merchandise and wooden door merchandise.
- Improved granite and furnace GUI.
ZeCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
ZeCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: -DelTaz- | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft